Sunday, September 16, 2007

More mosaics...

I had better put a bit more here about me this is what I intend putting on a website I'm trying to set up to advertise my work:


'I am a UK based mosaic artist making unique and beautiful wall plaques, tabletops and signs in hand-cut glass and unglazed porcelain.

Recently I have completed several small commissions for name plates for properties both large and small in locations across the North of Corfu.

We intend to relocate to our house in Ano Korakiana in the next few years to work in the inspirational Corfiot countryside.

If you have any interest in what I can do for your business, please do not hesitate to contact me, when further pictures of my work to date can be provided.'


Here is a sign that I have produced for a friend's olive wood workshop in the North-East Corfiot resort of Kassiopi:

Hope you like it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Becky
kathy here form the Agiot Board
I have seen that Shop ..
Good luck with everything
We go to kassiopi every may
kathy xxx

2:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home